From: Harish Kotian
Sent: Friday, April 07, 2023 10:03 AM
To: Yamuna Jivana dasa (Yogan) ; accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] Chat-gpt response on a query how to make a blind person
understand the concept of colours

Hi Yamuna

CG is a text based engine. We give text to our emotions. meaning we experience
emotions like love etc. the consciousness of emotion is different than the text
based association with emotion.

The CG probably learns the different ways the emotions are used and based on
the learning it may be manipulating it in different ways.

Undoubtedly, the output it throws out is frighteningly human like. It will not
be possible to distinguish a machine output with a human generated output.

I have now been using it to learn various things and the learning is definitely
great. It is now my learned teacher who knows all and has the capability to
explain in a way I can comprehend easily.

As our perception of things is now primarily textual, CG can be put to good use.

I don't think you need to jump into a conclusion regarding the faith you are
holding and CG is no competitor. The more you use it, you will find certain
patterns of its output.

Harish