Mention of compensatory time
The compensatory time or extra time should be mentioned in the guidelines
in my opinion 20 minutes per hour extra time should be provided to the
candidates using scribe
Apart from extra time in case of typing test which is the CP test of typing
the relaxation of 7 words per minute must be given to the visually impaired
candidates who depend on dictation of others and accuracy should be also
considered as for the disability almost 20% in accuracy should be also give
For any further clerification of the suggestion you can call me on 9596 503
933