-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Shadab
Husain
Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2008 12:18 AM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] IT sector starts shedding its differently abled
resources.

I am afraid if I am skirting from the real issue.

Yes, it is a vox populi that government jobs are better than the
private jobs; but would it not be better if we try making the private
sector jobs more reliable and dependable for blinds?

I presume that our senior members should shine light on the question
that how can we secure our rights in the private sector, because if we
get a foothold there, then besides government jobs we will have
another viable option to look forward to.

I will be happy to learn if this was a crackpot point.
Shadab Husain

To unsubscribe send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

please visit the list home page at