Dear Shadab

excuse me, but after going through message a couple of times, I am unable to
get at the gist.

>From what I comprehend I think you are trying to suggest some kind of a sting
>to prove the discrimination with vi by it companies.

Now it is not something concrete like taking bribe to be captured on camera and
telecast nationwide.

In fact, keeping employees on contract and terminating them at will is not
contrary to any existing regulations on the private sector.

Contract employment is a part and parcel of private sector nowadays.

Even if we assume that only vi employees are being kept on contract and not
confirmed, it is extremely difficult to establish it beyond doubt let alone
capture it on camera.

as is said earlier, corporates do know sophisticated ways of avoiding legal
trap like giving breaks/terminating contract and re-negotiating it with same
person.

It is what is called "hire and fire" policy in west, and adequate social
security or stringent  regulations may put forward the solution.

Rajesh