Thanks. What time will be convenient to you for a call on phone?

Sent from Mail for Windows

From: Vedika Phadke
Sent: 14 May 2023 12:05 AM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] Problem with NVDA

Sir,

For NVDA &language issue

There are multiple solutions for solving an issue. Most of the times I solved such queries by exprementing the solutions,

As per your explanation the provided solutions are having hopes for resolving the issue, but if it has not solved then there is possibility that  there might be any more issues are involved.

I know I have complicated the reply, as effect if I want to solve the issue I might discuss solution on real time basis,

If you need we can make a call to identify the issue then try to solve the same.

if problem already solved then  Congratulations!

I am not expert by certification but I have experience in solving issues relating to screen reader softwares,

Regards,

Vedika

+91 7972854254

Kolhapur Maharashtra

On Sat, May 13, 2023 at 7:25 PM Minar Singh <singhmi...@gmail.com> wrote:

sir Can you mention Operating System and which version of NVDA you are
trying to install?

--
What’s most important is to put the person first, the disability
second  Because we all are people first.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "AccessIndia" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/accessindia.org.in/d/msgid/accessindia/CALLUjUamG-uNT0EVkNQ8-MJnMciPX4nUPu-gy2MD2xbiUF2j2w%40mail.gmail.com.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "AccessIndia" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/accessindia.org.in/d/msgid/accessindia/CA%2BPmk0sVO6n5-GMaLGEuf9Hz%2BzyxvU4%3D4MMK_aOTQnWoOidEVA%40mail.gmail.com.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "AccessIndia" group.