Windows 11 with office 21. I have downloaded nvda from the official site.

Sent from Mail for Windows

From: Minar Singh
Sent: 13 May 2023 07:25 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] Problem with NVDA

sir Can you mention Operating System and which version of NVDA you are

trying to install?

--

What’s most important is to put the person first, the disability

second  Because we all are people first.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "AccessIndia" group.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/accessindia.org.in/d/msgid/accessindia/CALLUjUamG-uNT0EVkNQ8-MJnMciPX4nUPu-gy2MD2xbiUF2j2w%40mail.gmail.com.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "AccessIndia" group.