Hey all,

I'm thrilled to share my first successful video KYC with Standard Chartered
bank today while I was applying for their credit card.

When we reached at video KYC point, I did not hesitate to disclose my visual
total impairment to an agent and she stated that it should not be a problem
and even she told if require I could take sighted assistance.

When I got connected to an agent on Video KYC, first she asked me to open my
eyes and I clearly told her that I'm a visually impaired and cannot see
completely.

She asked me a common question that how do I read the numbers which come on
screen during call and I told her that I don't have issue in terms of
reading the screen contents and I have special technology for that and asked
her to go ahead.

Main challenge I expected while showing my PAN card but she was quite
patient and guided how to focus it and finally my video KYC got completed
without any issue.

Has anyone experienced the same with other bank?

What does RBI have to say on video KYC from the VIs perspective.