From: accessindia@accessindia.org.in [mailto:accessindia@accessindia.org.in] On
Behalf Of Prerna Sobti
Sent: 02 August 2023 11:56
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] demanding fake donation for Thalassemia

Hi
I had an opportunity to conduct training on self defence years back but tricks
are still useful. Pepper spray gets stuck if not used regularly. Instead a
regular deodrant also serves the purpose ! Spray in the direction it helps more
than pepper spray Seen effectiveness more so suggesting Just ensure that the
bottle age more than 70% full to get proper results Best

Prerna Sobti

https://groups.google.com/a/accessindia.org.in/d/msgid/accessindia/E0BC977C-4541-4BBB-A01C-BF76FABC6B44%40gmail.com.