Yes there are several devices but i'm not sure they are available in
our country or not and how much are they accessible. I was searching
for the same and found few devices names and how they function.
Kanchan mam, I cannot expect any financial aid for resetting the
Infrastructure from my employer. It was one time work from home
assistance aid available during pandemic lockdown.