Dear Mr. George,

As I was using Outlook we have an option for Signature text in it's settings.
Steps to insert Signature text:

After signing into Outlook through browser, go to Outlook Settings;
Select Mail settings below General.
After selecting Mail settings, select the option Compose and reply.
There you can find the option New Signature. Then you give a name for
Signature and then type your Signature in the next tab.

All the best.

--
Thanks and regards,
Ramakrishna