Unfortunately, the dog lovers are more concerned about the welfare of the dogs
and have scant regard for fellow humans.

From: accessindia@accessindia.org.in <accessindia@accessindia.org.in> On Behalf
Of Ashutosh Singhal
Sent: 16 October 2023 15:34
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] Petition against stray dogs and other such animal bites and
attacks against the blind and physically challenged

What a co- incidence when I read about dogs attacking the Disabled only the
next day a dog bit me. I did not tell him/her, only I was traveling through
Uber Moto. It was an Electric scooter, so the speed was not much. Some dogs
barked towards us and suddenly a dog bit me without any reason. Driver told me
dog was little even though my jeans got damaged and little- bit blood also come
after that I had to go to the DU hospital they had only tetanus injection they
referred me to Hindu rao Hospital I go there but in Hindu rao Hospital there
was also not any injection for dog bite they referred to me in Aruna Asaf Ali
Hospital. That time I got many injections more than dog bite pain I got and
even after that I got 3 OPD for the injections.

Only little-bit of dog bite can waste so much time of us, and can give more
pain than a dog bite through many injections.

On Thu, 12 Oct 2023 at 21:02, Payal Jethra <payal.jet...@gmail.com