Hi.
Can we file a suit on the ground of RPWD act 2016 which mandates on
barrier free physical infrastructure accessibility? Can few among you
record a 5- 15 second video for me to upload on the petition page?
https://chng.it/VMv5gJz24y
@mission accessibility. Is the above possible? Would the court direct
the government to build a shelter for this stray animals, and at the
same time protect our rights of physical accessibility? If both the
central and state government can come out with a relief fund which
would be 100% tax exempted for supporting the government to construct
such accommodation for these animals where even their safety and
survival could be taken care with the help of such donation from the
citizon.