Yamuna Ji,

I would like to express my sincere gratitude for your thorough exploration
and the invaluable insights you provided regarding the Prudence screen
reader's compatibility with Imobilepay. While I may not be a frequent user
of Immobilepay, your feedback has been instrumental in identifying
potential issues. I believe it is crucial to share this feedback with the
Prudence screen reader developers.

With warm regards,

VIJAY