Respected Sir,
Please correct me if I am wrong. The message which you have sent looks
like a balloon. So can you please let me know that what is this?
whether it appears as a link or anything else. I think that it should
be related to the system not related to the internet.
With Regards,

On 3/7/08, V. Balakrishnan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Dear Balasaheb,
>
> Such messages asking one to click on a link are often sent by someone
> trying to sell some utility/software promising to set things right.  These
> could be bogus products or worse still scams. The safe course is not click
> on these links and just ignore them.
> I have received from time to time messages saying that"your computer is not
> optimised to give maximum efficiency.  Click on the link to optimise your
> computer."
> A further trap is when the message says "click here if you don't want such
> messages in future. Most users would be inclined to click on it hoping to
> not be pestered in future but this is a nasty trick to induce people to
> click and be scammed.
> The sage advice is to be safe and not to click on any unknown link.
>
> Regards.
>
> V. Balakrishnan
>
> At 09:13 PM 3/6/2008 +0530, you wrote:
> >Hello Friends,
> >I have HCL laptop P21. When I start, it display a message you may be the
> >victim of the problem software counterfitting. Click to resolve now or
> >later. What can I do? Your urgent help is highly appreciated.
> >With regards.
> >Balasaheb A. Londhe
> >PGT English
> >K.V. AFS Amla,
> >Amla Depot,
> >Dist. Betul [M.P.] 460553
> >Mobile: 09424431890 Res 09425670239
> >E-mail [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >To unsubscribe send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >with the subject unsubscribe.
> >
> >To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes,
> >please visit the list home page at

> >--

AMAR JAIN.
MOBILE:+91 9929 87 9006.