Respected Sir,

The first thought that crossed my mind was that the problem could be due to
a counterfeit operating system.  Mr. Balasaheb's computer is from HCL, a
reputed company that would only install genuine software.  Sometimes
computers assembled by small dealers could have non genuine software, in
which case Microsoft could be alerted when the computer tries to update
the  operating system.
Now a days there is so much of traffic on the Internet that contains
viruses, Trojans, phishing etc. that it becomes difficult to ascertain if a
link is genuine or a fraud.
The message that appears in Mr. Balasaheb's HCL computer could have only
come through the Internet while connected and become resident when off line.
I don't understand your terminology "your message looks like a
balloon."  Please enlighten me as to what it means.

Regards.

V. Balakrishnan