Close the a/c with a protest letter to the customer care VP or to
someone higher than him.

Subramani

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of fayaz pasha
Sent: Thursday, March 06, 2008 8:12 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [AI] another case of denial of banking facilities

Hi,
I hold a savings account with SBI since about 18 months now. Although I
did not have much problems opening the account but I have not been given
any facilities ATM or internet banking. A few days ago upon my request I
got the internet banking facility, it is not complete. At the beginning
I was informed that I will have even the transaction rites I later
discovered it was not true.
Now the branch manager claims he cannot give me transactions rites and
even viewing rites was something that I should not have got it. Although
he acknowledges the technology we use for internet banking, he is still
not willing to give me the transaction rites. Even after 2 months I'm
not able to do any online transaction and still I'm required to
personally go and draw money although the bank knows I operate a salary
account with another bank with all the facilities.

Circulars, requests and persuasion has gone unheeded and the only option
now left is to take it up with the higher authorities. Since SBI is a
party to the circular and being the # 2 largest nationalized bank in the
country, this attitude is very painful. Please let me know options to
bring this manager to book and get this problem resolved. To whom can I
write either in RBI or SBI to get it resolved.

Looking for your guidance in this regard.

With best regards,
Fayaz
Fayaz Pasha
Mobile 9845942395
MSN ID [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To unsubscribe send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

please visit the list home page at