The SBI and few other nationalised banks have lot of attitudinal problems
while dealing with Disabled people. Despite circulars, they feel that they
know better about the interest of their customers with disabilities.

Even if you have another account with all facilities in some other bank, the
SBI guys should be given some exposure to the abilities of the Blind
customers and what they can do with the help of technology.
regards

On 3/6/08, Geetha Shamanna <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> If you have a salary account with another bank and if that bank has given
> you an ATM card and online banking facility, do you still need an SBI
> account? I am aware we should fight for these facilities; but let us also
> make use of the wide range of choices available and opt for banks that are
> blind-friendly rather than persist with problematic ones.
>
> Geetha

Subhash Chandra Vashishth,
Mobile : +91-11-9811125521