Hi mam,
Thank you for the answer.
You seem to have designed this quite thoughtfully.
I also want to know, what will be the cost of installing this in a college
campus.
I would like to get this installed in my college BMCC Pune if I get
permission for this from the authorities.
I and other blind students face the common challenge of navigation on a
regular basis in college.

Regards,
Saurav
Student at Brihan Maharashtra College of Commerce, Pune

>>> 2. Menu Card: https://youtu.be/SsUx-ig91WQ