@Gufran

Thanks for your interest in the iOS app. It is in Early Access currently.
Will DM the link to you this week.

@Saurav

Great to know your interest in incorporating Spacefelt in your college
campus. The cost of installing it depends on different factors such as
cloud storage and no. of QR labels used; Please share your number so that
we can talk to you directly  to understand your requirements.

With regards,
Aishwarya

>>> 2. Menu Card: https://youtu.be/SsUx-ig91WQ