What about iOS application anyone using on iOS?
Sent from my iPhone

On 14 Apr 2024, at 10:02 AM, irfan mir <mirirfan1...@gmail.com> wrote:

Dear access Indians,
I am writing to share some exciting news that will positively impact our community. The Airtel application has recently undergone significant updates, making it almost 90% accessible on Android phones for screen reader users.

This improvement is a significant step towards inclusivity and ensures that more people can comfortably navigate and use the Airtel application with screen readers. It demonstrates Airtel's commitment to accessibility and providing an equal opportunity for everyone to access their services.

The enhanced accessibility features will allow visually impaired users to access the application's features more efficiently and independently, enhancing their overall user experience.

We believe that technology should be inclusive and empower everyone, regardless of their abilities. This update reflects Airtel's dedication to creating an accessible platform for all its users.

We encourage visually impaired community members to update their Airtel application and explore the improved accessibility features. Your feedback is essential, and we welcome any suggestions or comments you may have to further improve accessibility.

Together, let's celebrate steps towards a more inclusive digital world. Best regards

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "AccessIndia" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/accessindia.org.in/d/msgid/accessindia/CAHtMpSSkW0pvPW18hOc_gw8Sva28w1RdxmmConuWEmbmnX-ybA%40mail.gmail.com.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "AccessIndia" group.