From: accessindia@accessindia.org.in [mailto:accessindia@accessindia.org.in] On
Behalf Of Sandesh
Sent: Tuesday, April 16, 2024 12:01 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] Airtel Application Enhancements - Improved Accessibility for
screen reader Users

Namaskar!

Yes, the app is behaving well now. 90% or less, I won't comment, but out of 4
tabs the App is having, the one "manage" is working really good now. the other
3, namely "Pay", "Shop" and "Help" still need improvements with screen reader
access. I won't use big words like "Dedication", "commitment" etc because the
App was not that crap about 3 years back, it was usable then. Why Airtel made
App functionality like nightmare in first place? And it's because of us many
people's  constant efforts through various channels that Airtel felt to take
this step. It took about 3 years for this realization. Though, step is taken
towards desirable direction, we should wait and see for some time before making
any such asumption like dedication for inclusivity for all, and so on and so
forth.

Vande Mataram