  From: Chandrashekhar Kulkarni
  To: AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning
the disabled.
  Sent: Saturday, May 4, 2024 4:54 PM
  Subject: [AI] Problem in reading pdf file.

  Hi accessindians,
  Hope all are fine and doing well.
  I use adobe reader dc for reading pdf files on pc. But last many days I find
it does not read anything. It says blank. I use jaws 2018. Do I need to do any
settings? Please guide in step by step manner.
  Sincerely,
  C. B. Kulkarni

email to accessindia+unsubscr...@accessindia.org.in.
https://groups.google.com/a/accessindia.org.in/d/msgid/accessindia/18f4358c450.27f3.9269d8599559711a312c440925871209%40gmail.com.