Hi,
Bharathiar University is one of the premier Higher education institutions
in TN.
You may check out the telephone numbers at:
https://b-u.ac.in/179/school-distance-education
You can avail fee exemption showing your Original PWD ID card and
submitting a photocopy.
That said, you would need to visit the University or its designated
distance study centres in person for taking admission. You can pay the exam
fee online, but you would need to appear in person for the exams in the
designated centres. Please check if exam centre is available nearby your
locality.
Regarding accessible course materials, I think PDF copies are not
uploaded/provided for all courses. It depends on the course you wish to
enroll for.
But certainly entire syllabus contents won't be available in accessible
formats, as you find with IGNOU.
Please note the distance education courses are not entirely online.
HTH.

--
With regards,
Muruganandan K