Hi Yamuna, this will be a great initiative. I have with me the content you
shared, it's amazing. I also agree with Harish' point of view. Sri Krishna
says in Bhagwad Geeta: I am the one, you can call me by any name. I believe
in one Supreme Being, name him Krishna, Ram or Shiv, devotion is what
matters.
Thank you for thinking in this direction
Warm regards

--
Warm Regards
Sandeep Singh