Yes, form is very easy and fully accessible.

***
 Regards,
Tikaram,
[image: DHS Trusted Tester Certified. ]DHS Trusted Tester Certified.
<https://training.section508testing.net/login/index.php#courses>
Certification page <https://certification.nvaccess.org/>
JAWS Certified Expert 2023
NVDA Certified Expert 2022