Dear friends
I would like to get in touch with Atul Ranjan Sahai along with any other list
member who is pursuing corporate training as a full time or part time
profession.
It would be of great help to me as i am diversifying from my current job as a
professor in management to corporate trainingg as a part time profession.
Please reply to me at my private e-mail [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Thanks in advance and warm regards
Rajdeep Manwani