Respected Madam,
Thanks a lot for your guidance regarding this matter.
I can tell you this thing confidently, that Power India Bulls is not
accessible with Jaws. I don't know about there website. But the software is
not accessible at all.
Again, thanks a lot for your guidance.
With Thanks and Regards,

On 5/22/08, Roopakshi Pathania <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Amar,
>
> I haven't tried Powerbulls. What I am saying is that
> their online account is sufficient for equity trading.
> Besides, you can also leave your orders on their toll
> free phone line.
>

> Regards
>

> --- amar jain <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Respected Madam,
> > Are you sure that India Bulls's software works with
> > Jaws? If yes then can
> > you please guide me regarding this?
> > I shall be greatful to you.
> > Best Regards,
> >

> > On 5/21/08, Roopakshi Pathania
> > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > >

> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > ICICI Direct is a good source of opening your
> > demat
> > > account. You can also give a try to Indiabulls.
> > There
> > > software Powerbulls is only required for bulk
> > trading.
> > > Online trading is possible. There is also, HDFC
> > > Securities at
> > > www.hdfcsec.com.
> > >
> > > What kind of specific help do you need?
> > >
> > > Regards

> > visually
> > please

> > make
> > page

> > > To unsubscribe send a message to
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED] the
> > subject unsubscribe.
> > >
> > > To change your subscription to digest mode or make
> > any other changes,
> > > please visit the list home page at

> > --
> > AMAR JAIN.
> > MOBILE:+91 9929 87 9006.
> > E-MAILS:
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the
> > subject unsubscribe.
> >
> > To change your subscription to digest mode or make
> > any other changes, please visit the list home page
> > at

> To unsubscribe send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] the subject unsubscribe.

AMAR JAIN.
MOBILE:+91 9929 87 9006.
E-MAILS:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]