Respected Sir,
A great news given by you. Thanks a lot.
I need your asisstence regarding this matter.

I tried after installing Access bridge to operate Power India Bulls with
Jaws 8 but didn't work for me.
Now I will try with Jaws latest update.
But let me know that do I need to make any setting in Access Bridge for
Power India Bulls to work? I have no idea about Access Bridge options and
all.
I shall be very greatful to you if you will asisst me that how to do it.
Expecting your reply with in a very short spen of time.
With Best Regards,

On 5/25/08, Pranav Lal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Power Indiabulls is indeed accessible with Jaws For Windows.  All you need
> to do is install the Java access bridge.
>
> Pranav
>

> To unsubscribe send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] the subject unsubscribe.

AMAR JAIN.
MOBILE:+91 9929 87 9006.
E-MAILS:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]