I can only say Braille can never be replaced with any technology. Braille can
be read even in the dark, sleeping on bed and reading rather enjoying a braille
book page by page comfortably. Even today with almost 7 years of computer use,
which has increased tremendously for last 2 years or so, my passion for reading
Braille has never decreased. i although admit that i cannot use it as
frequently as i used to in my school and college years. And yes, those who do
not know anything about a particular thing can never be judgmental of its
progress or outdatedness.
Regards and happy Braille reading to those who still love it.
Sandesh