Hello sir, I am Ramkumar from pondicherry doing phd in english
literature at pondicherry university-a central university. It is
heartening to meet and interact with you through access india. Have a
great time with access india members and share  fruitful thoughts  and
commends.

On 6/7/08, ashik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hello Everybody,
>
> I am Ashikali Hirani, the newest member of the group. I am an M.A. in
> English literature. I am forty-four. At present I work as a teacher of
> English at the Government High School, Botad. It is in the Saurashtra area
> of Gujarat. I am naturally interested in literature. My other hobbies are
> music, current affairs and sports. I am a very good friend of Firozbhai
> Pathan who constantly insisted upon my being a member of this group. I hope
> I will also contribute to this mission. However, my mails might be more on
> other subjects than computer. I can do only what I know. I am firozbhai's
> disciple in matters of computer. See you.
> Ashik Hirani
> To unsubscribe send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with
> the subject unsubscribe.

With wishes, D, Ramkumar PHD in English Pondicherry university-a
central university