hullo ashikali, warm welcome omnn this list wich is the right platform
of visually challenged persons to hsare their views on different
topics and interact with each other on their difficulties. so please
go ahead and share everything on english literature and many new
learning. i will be verry keen to hear from you on this list. i am
mukesh jain a law graduate and working with ntpc ltd. situated in
chhatisgarh state as law assistant. so please feel free to ask
anything on your difficulties. with lots of best wishes,
  mukesh jain.

On 6/7/08, ashik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hello Everybody,
>
> I am Ashikali Hirani, the newest member of the group. I am an M.A. in
> English literature. I am forty-four. At present I work as a teacher of
> English at the Government High School, Botad. It is in the Saurashtra area
> of Gujarat. I am naturally interested in literature. My other hobbies are
> music, current affairs and sports. I am a very good friend of Firozbhai
> Pathan who constantly insisted upon my being a member of this group. I hope
> I will also contribute to this mission. However, my mails might be more on
> other subjects than computer. I can do only what I know. I am firozbhai's
> disciple in matters of computer. See you.
> Ashik Hirani
> To unsubscribe send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with
> the subject unsubscribe.

Mukesh Jain
  email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  mobile: 09977165123
  "happiness and joy are the wealth of prosperous life"