-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of kavita
desai
Sent: Saturday, June 07, 2008 6:26 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] How to scan and download links from gmail

Hi Subramani

which brouzer you are   using whether internet explorer or
firefox. if it is I.E as soon as u click on the scan and download you
should get a dialogue asking for whether to run or save the file. if u
r not getting that u can allow popups for that sight by going to
either tools menu and allow popups temperarily or by pressing alt  n
and allow popups. un install any tool bars if any.
if it is firefox brouzer allow popups by pressing alt o.

I guess it may be that the pop ups are blocking that.
Press Control+shift+enter, or control+shift+m after clicking on the
menu.
Hope it works out.

Kavita

On 6/7/08, subramani Lakshminarayanan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Folks:
>
> Someone has raised the same query sometime back. I need to download
> this file urgently. I thought I can at least open the "view as HTML"
> link but even that doesn't seem to open. If someone could post once
> again what to do to rectify this problem, it will be of great help.
>
> Subramani
>
> To unsubscribe send a message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] with
> the subject unsubscribe.

please

To unsubscribe send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

please visit the list home page at