Dear All,
Whenever I try connecting Broadband since a few days, I'm unable to connect due
to the following error message:
' Error Connecting to broadband
Connecting through WAN Miniport (PPPOE)...graphic 828  Error 678: The remote
computer did not respond. For further
assistance, click More Info or search Help and Support Center for
this error number.
Redial = 48 Cancel More Info '
So u are kindly requested to pls help me solve this problem with yr kind &
invaluable help & suggestions.
Thanking u in anticipation & looking forward to yr replies.
With best regards.  Anubha.