-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of phani
srikanth
Sent: Monday, June 30, 2008 9:28 AM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] Migrating to Airtel DSL triple 5 combo

hi, i am using reliance broadband. in it you need to pay around 620
including the service tax for a 2.5 GB upload and download but the
difference is mainly you get a speed of 2000 KBPS which is very fast.
hope it helps.

On 6/30/08, Rohit Trivedi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> YYou can consider BSNL broadband or EVDO card 799 Combo unlimited etc

Having
>> enquired my customer executive about this plan, I learnt that i'd be
>> getting2 GB of upload and download usage with the bandwidth of 512
KbPS
>> for a total monthly payout of Rs. 624 /- including the service tax,
and 80

>> paise for every single MB should I exceed the allotted limit. Now,
just to

>> do a little bit of cost-benefit analysis, I'd like to know from those
pals

>> who are paying lesser than Rs. 624 /- per month, as an what kind of
>> service they get and all that.
>>
>> Regards
>> Syed Imran
>> To unsubscribe send a message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

[EMAIL PROTECTED] with
> the subject unsubscribe.

please

To unsubscribe send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

please visit the list home page at