hi sir, as per my knoledge you can go to tools of internet explorer
where you will be finding an sub menu as fishing filter. after
entering that there will be an option as check this web sight. may be
that way you can check the web whether it is a normal or fished one.
there you can set the fishing filter to automatically check the web
sight opened too.
hope it helps
Srikanth