Am employed in nationalised Canara Bank as an Officer was hearing
impaired since childhood and now got married to another
orthopedically handicapped n both legs named K S Nagarathna
employed in LIC of India, I fulfilled her life with  two childrens
named KS Nagaprasad & K S Cauvery, own house and finally
handicapped driven car etc.   Presently I am serving with Shimoga
District Physically Handicapped Welfare Sangha [Regd] as it's
General Secretary and assisting thousands more disabled people in
solving their grievances with amicable settlement. I am included
in several international & national biographical notes published
by prominent publishers around the world. And am selected as
stake-holder at Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, Govt.of
India, New Delhi for amending disability act for list of stake
holder may be viewed at :
http://socialjustice.nic.in/disabled/welcome.htm  . United Nations
Development Programme department,USA, has recently selected me for
mdg.millionium Net Member for e-discussion and my e-discussion can
be had from at:- http://www.un.org/ecosoc/newfunct/amredis.shtml
[by clicking on responses in full Part-I or part-II] . For my
loyality among disabled community am wrote hundreds more articles
about disabled welfare and their movements at media, sample
articles can be viewed at my personal website or blog at:
http://www.kodakkalshivaprasad.blogspot.com or
http://www.kodakkalshivaprasad.wetpaint.com . Besides this Shimoga
District Press Guild has insisted an award scheme named after me
to honour media people for their outstanding contribution for best
media reports. I am awarded RISING PERSONALITY OF INDIA at
International Penguin Publishing House, New Delhi, with Gold Medal
& Silver shield.
I have recently formed an disability friendly web site to discuss
about disability and their developments and just now it having 53
members to ready for discuss, please joint me at  :
http://www.kodakkal.ning.com

KODAKKAL SHIVAPRASAD,FUWAI
Award Winner & Record Holder-International Biographical Note,
URL:- http://kodakkal.ning.com/
http://groups.google.com/group/disability--their-movement
http://www.linkedin.com/in/kodakkalshivaprasad