Hai Akilesh, pleased to read your first mail to access india. Keeping
posting iinformative things.

On 7/5/08, Akhilesh Malani <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I am Akhilesh malani from Chennai/India.
>
> This is my 1st email to AccessIndia.
>
> I have completed my graduation a reputed college in B.A. in english
> literature.
>
> As I am most intrested in computer programming so I am going to do my
> PostGraduation in MCA from IGNO Mumbai.
>
> I have already finished completed my computer basics and in programming I
> ahave completed C, C++ and JAVA.
>
> Currently I am learning DotNet and related programming languages.
>
> well if anybody feels that I can help them then can contact me on either on
> skype or via email or by mobile.
>
> My skype ID: akhi_25thcentury
> Email ID: [EMAIL PROTECTED] or [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Mobile no: +91-9840226825
>
> I think for now its enough...
>

>       Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now, on
> http://help.yahoo.com/l/in/yahoo/mail/yahoomail/tools/tools-08.html/
> Join Access India convention: For updates on it visit:
> http://accessindia.org.in/harish/convention.htm
>
> To unsubscribe send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with
> the subject unsubscribe.

With wishes, D, Ramkumar, PHD Scholar in English, Pondicherry
university (a central University). Mobile:  09952990192 home:  0413
3290383
 skipe name: ramkumarpondicherry  alternate email id: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Join Access India convention: For updates on it visit: