hi, i propose for affixing seels only and in terms of security it is
our own responsibility to safe guard them. as we are already asking
for debit cards and credit cards we are very well prepared for risk
involved with them while they were swiped. in the same way cheques
too, we shall take the responsibility for safe guarding the seels. if
we leave the guidelines to IBA they will come with some advorse reply
in the negative response only. so we cannot give them such a chance.
affixing seels preferably on the back of cheques shall be suggested to
banks.