Hello Vijay,

Here it is!
Rajesh

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of vijay chavan
Sent: Monday, July 21, 2008 4:47 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: [AI] Seeking R B I circular.

Hi Friends,
I have requested for ATM Card ant Internet Banking in bank of India at Andheri
branch, I have received Pin Number too, but, they are refusing to issue an ATM
to me because the copy of the circular which I submitted to them is the copy an
Email.  That is why they are not accepting it and so, not issuing me an ATM
Card and Net banking facility to me.
May I request you to send me scanned image copy privately to me so that I can
get the printout of it and submit to them?
Thanks in advance.
Yours Friend,
Vijay Chavan.

Join Access India convention: For updates on it visit:
Registration is now open!

and any attachments. Thank you