To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Monday, July 21, 2008 9:16 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] Seeking R B I circular.

hi, even i am facing same problem with state bank of india i would
like to request you all for the same scanned copy if i am not
troubling you.

thanks in advance
srikanth

On 7/21/08, mohammed amer ahmed <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Rajesh sir
I also tried for ATM in bank of India but they denied from giving by
saying reason of improper format.
Can you please give me scanned copy of the order
Thank you in anticipation