technicaly its a one time activity. however my experience with PNB suggests
otherwise. each time I needed to withdraw money, they needed someone to
witness it. it really is a trouble for the VC person. in fact, it was this
problem that really forced me into a 6 month long struggle with the bank for
an ATM card.