-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Amiyo
Biswas
Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2008 3:45 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] BSNL unlimited download

Well, free hour is between 3 AM and 8 AM in Kolkata for plan 500 home
combo
which I am using. The maximum download and upload limit is 1.5 gb. One
point
may be mentioned. Perhaps the 2 mb in the advertisement is about
bandwidth
and novices like me confused it with download speed.