From: "Kiran Kaja" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Thursday, September 11, 2008 2:37 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] BSNL unlimited download

I haven't followed this thread. But with BSNL, it may also happen that they
have sent you a consolidated bill for extra usage over a period of time and
not for the last month. When I used to have a BSNL broadband connection in
Hyderabad, they would send me one huge bill for extra usage once in 6 or 8
months.

Regards,
Kiran.