hi vanita mam,
warm wellcome to this informative and harmonious list.
hope you'll learn some new things  from some gygantic personallities
who resides here.
and yes,   folks, i appologise if you find any problem in finding this
mail as a reference of a mail posted by vanita mam  yesterday.
actually,   i have already told that even after writing proper
subjects,  my mails do not appear on list as reference of any mail.
it means that instead of a reply of a particular  mail, usually they
appears as a seprate topic which creats lots of inconvinience in order
to find that in which regards i'am talking about.
yes, you can try my previous mails if you have kept them in archives.
  though i have tryed a few ideas,   hope this time things will be all right.
if not,  kindly give your suggestions / guidances.
with profound regards,
prateek agarwal.
cell: 09928341197
e-mails:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
---
you can visit my website for lots of stuff related to visually
impaired and others.
please go on to
www.prateekagarwal.webs.com

Join Access India convention: For updates on it visit:
Registration closes on September 12th!!