Hi madam, welcome. Having internet means reading newspapers of the
whole world; sending and receiving emails; chatting friends from any
part of the world you wish to etc. But for this, one needs to have a
good understanding of English, since most of the information available
is in English. I will suggest you to keep on visiting
http://shadablucknow.blogspot.com/
your English is already good, you can improve it.

To find the internet providers in your city, please click
http://www.google.co.in/search?hl=en&q=internet+providers+in+Bangalore&meta=

Thank you

Shadab Husain

http://shadablucknow.blogspot.com/