Please send me a copy.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Asudani, Rajesh" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2008 10:14 PM
Subject: [AI] CSI conference

HELLO RAKESH

CSI conference was too a wonderful event the import of which one may realise only by attending it.

However, I have the cd of conference proceedings and would be glad to share it.

It contains the full text of all the papers presented, although I would have liked it to also contain the presentations of all the speakers.

Regards

Rajesh Asudani