Aha, seems to be quite interesting!

I am using sony VGN-N37GH.

Sir, do you or anybody else has the idea that weather is there any
such feature available in this model then please let me know.

As far as the work is concerned with the laptop while running on
battory I only read books in word.

Will be grateful to those who will provide me information about this model.
Regards,
Amar Jain.