It is frustrating. Do we need sensitizing the judges and lawyers about
the law? I totally disagree. I hope you understand.

Regarding the other departments you mentioned, I just wanted to know
that if may are unaware of our rights, then how come are they aware of
all the quota policies of SC/ST, OBC etc.? Because of the media, you
might say. Why don't the media bring us in the limelight? The core is
politics.

Is there anything concrete we can do to fight against this system? I
am learning to understand about the ways of this place. I am failing
to know that where the problem is lying. The papery formalities are
often good but practically everything is absurd. Would fighting in
bits bring the change we need? Or the sorry affairs are showing a
fingerpost to another direction?

I am ready to be targeted.

Something is rotten in the state of Denmark!

Shadab Husain

On 11/21/08, pradeep banakar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> [...]
> environment, and so on.
>
> I remember 2 years before I placed in an NGO (working for Human Rights
> & organizing workshops to government and other organizations) for
> concurrent field work during my MSW.  There I surprise to know the
> feedback given by police, lawyers and other government officials that
> they didn't know these many provisions are there in human rights.
> Polices are admitted themselves that they have no idea what to do
> after rescuing child from hotel or in any hazardous work places.
>

> On 11/21/08, SC Vashishth <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Hi Pranay
>>
>> I think, this is a worst case of denial of justice due to delay. I am
>> shocked what this gentleman must be undergoing all this while! Let me know
>> know what sort of help that lawyer needs!
>>
>> I think instead of wasting time there in the Mumbai High Court, the matter
>> could have been handled here in Delhi in the CCPD or Supreme court in a
>> better way!
>>
>> Any way this is also a perfect examples when we put up our legal cases
>> before inexperienced, insensitive and unaware Judicial Officers! But what
>> fun to see such a judgement. There should be an outcry on this
>>
>> regards
>>

>> 2008/11/19 Pranay Gadodia <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>>
>>> Hi all,
>>> The lawyer of one of our callers from Pune wants to get in touch with
>>> visually impaired people in the teaching fraternity.
>>>
>>> The case is like this:
>>> This Pune (Maharashtra)  based man was working in a government school as
>>> hindi teacher for class 9 students. In 2000 he was fired from his
>>> teaching
>>> job as he lost most of his vision due to retina detachment. In 2001 he
>>> sued
>>> them in the state comissioner for PWDs' office. Long after, in 2007, the
>>> SCPD decided the case in this man's favour. The school went to the high
>>> court which also adjudged the case in his favour. Now the school has
>>> taken
>>> the case to the Divisional Justice in Mumbai. The divisional justice sent
>>> him for his eyesight examination to a government hospital and also has
>>> asked
>>> the doctor whether he can work as a teacher with his vision loss.
>>>
>>> We, as well as the lawyer, are surprised that how can a
>>> doctor/ophthalmologist would decide whether a blind / LV person do a job.
>>> Their job is to examine and certify the disability. if the impairment is
>>> recognised by the PWD act as a disability, then a blind / LV person is
>>> not
>>> misfit in a teaching job which has been identified by the government for
>>> VI
>>> people. Moreover as per the PWD act the government cannot throw out their
>>> permanent employees if they develop some disability.
>>>
>>> Anyways, apart from some other info / connections, the lawyer of this
>>> teacher wants to contact few other blind / LV people who are in to
>>> jobs. People in and around Pune & Mumbai would be easy for them to
>>> contact,
>>> but VI teachers across the country are requested to come forward and help
>>> this guy get his long awaited equal right.
>>>
>>> Please contact us on our helpdesk email ID [EMAIL PROTECTED] or on our
>>> below numbers. Feel free to revert back for any clarifications required.
>>>
>>> thanks and regards,
>>>
>>> Pranay Gadodia | Programme Manager
>>> Project Eyeway - A comprehensive information helpdesk on eye & blindness
>>> C/o Score Foundation, Y-70, Lower Ground floor, Hauz Khas, New Delhi -
>>> 110
>>> 016. INDIA.
>>>
>>> Website: www.eyeway.org
>>> Helpdesk:+91-11-460 70 380 (Monday to Friday 11am to 5pm)
>>> Office Phone: +91 - 11 - 2685 2559/ 2685 2581
>>> Mobile: +91 98917 91089
>>> Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>> To unsubscribe send a message to
>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] the subject unsubscribe.

>>> please visit the list home page at

>> Warm regards,
>>
>> Subhash Chandra Vashishth
>> Mobile : +91-11-9811125521
>>
>> No trees were harmed in the transmission of this email, although a few
>> electrons were mildly inconvenienced. Please consider the environment
>> before
>> printing this e-mail.
>> with
>> the subject unsubscribe.

> To unsubscribe send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with
> the subject unsubscribe.

Easy tips for improving English at
http://shadablucknow.blogspot.com/
All the posts on one page