Dear friends,

            I am using nokia N70 music edition and I have installed the
nokia PC sweet by the help of the cd which came with the pack, I am unable
to access it properly by the help of jaws 9, my software is not reading it,
I am trying to backup the mobile, and also when I tried to back up the
messages through nokia browser I am unable to find the messages in the in
box, but its there when I view in my mobile, so please help in this regard ?

Thanks and Regards,

Vinod Benjamin,