List Manager - SayEverything mailing group- an open discussion forum dedicated to persons with disabilities
http://in.groups.yahoo.com/group/sayeverything
Direct Cell: +91-986-820-1812
Skype: amitbhattindia
IM: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Coming together is a beginning, keeping together is a progress, working together is a success"

----- Original Message ----- From: "vinod benjamin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Wednesday, November 26, 2008 2:18 PM
Subject: [AI] Help needed in Nokia PC sweet

Dear friends,

           I am using nokia N70 music edition and I have installed the
nokia PC sweet by the help of the cd which came with the pack, I am unable
to access it properly by the help of jaws 9, my software is not reading it,
I am trying to backup the mobile, and also when I tried to back up the
messages through nokia browser I am unable to find the messages in the in
box, but its there when I view in my mobile, so please help in this regard ?

Thanks and Regards,

Vinod Benjamin,